Newlyweds

Steve came up behind Kathryn just as she was getting ready to pour herself a cup of coffee. He hugged her around the waist, then slipped a thumb under her waistband. “This skirt is getting awfully tight. You’ll be showing soon.”

“Right, soon I’ll be getting fat. You don’t have to sound so happy about it.”

“I admit it, I’m happy. Your stomach blowing up like a balloon is an advertisement that you slept with me. I melted the ice queen. I know it’s politically incorrect, but having people know that makes me feel proud.”

“I guess I’m politically incorrect too, because hearing you say that turns me on,” she admitted. She thought a few seconds, then added, “Of course, everything seems to turn me on these days. Must be these damned hormones.”

He rested his cheek against her hair. “I didn’t totally satisfy you this morning.”

“Sure you did,” she lied. She’d had an orgasm. What more did she want?

Ignoring her, he unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse and slipped his hand inside her bra. She squirmed as he made contact with the nipple.

“Hard as a marble. I thought so. You’re not finished.”

“And you’re not helping by touching me that way.”

“I’m going to help. I can’t let you go to work all cranky and frustrated, and have people think I’m not doing my husbandly duty.” He slid his free hand under her skirt, bunching the skirt around her waist, then stuck his hand inside her pantyhose and panties. His finger swirled around in her juices. “You’re definitely not finished.”

“Stop it! I love you for caring, but we don’t have time.”

“Sure we do. Don’t worry, there won’t be any teasing this morning. I’ll get the job done quickly.”

His hand was already moving in just the right spot, at just the right pace, with just the right pressure. Damn him, he was right. Despite their short courtship, he knew her body so well. She was only a few milliseconds away from flying to pieces.

His whisper was warm in her ear. “Stop holding back, Katie. Be my good girl and give me a huge, giant climax.”

That did it. She shrieked and fell forward against the counter as waves of pleasure rolled through her. He turned her to face him and held her in his arms, murmuring, “Oh yes, Katie, yes.”

When she finally stopped shuddering, he took a step back and brushed her lips with a quick, soft kiss. “You needed that, Katie. I’ve got to teach you to stop depriving yourself.”

Her smile was lopsided. She buttoned her blouse. “I’m a mess.”

He touched her cheek. “No you’re not. You’re beautiful. This blush looks much better than the one you put on with makeup.”

“I’m going to be late for work.”

“Only by a few minutes. If anyone gives you a hard time, tell them the hot young stud you just married gave you two orgasms before breakfast.”

No comments: